Saturday 20 September 2014

Mordheim Ghouls and a Dire Wolf

As promised here are the ghouls and the dire wolf from my Mordheim warband. I have only started recently using glazes and decided to use them pretty extensively on these models. I am happier on the results on the ghouls compared to the results the direwolf. Because of the latter's fur the glazes tended to feel into the recesses while they did a better taint at tinting the ghouls' flesh (which was a basecoat of GW's Rotting Flesh mixed with Skull White).

  Ghoul numero one:


This guy is from Citadel's C18 Night Horrors Range from the mid eighties. A real golden oldie. I have a banshee and wraith from that range also, but at the back of my mind is the idea that I would like to collect them all. If you have some to sell, send me a message ;)

This guy is a lot more recent but I am not sure when. If you know, send me a bell!
And lastly, the dire wolf. He was all painted up for the game last Tuesday and was then promptly slaughtered in combat by one of Dan's Shadow Warriors! Out of action turned into a kill when rolling post-game :(  For that reason, it is unlikely he will see a gaming table again for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment